The Youth GrantMakers Council (YGMC) is a youth organization focused on improving the community by providing grants to youth-led projects. YGMC was created to directly involve youth in the grant making process.
YGMC consists solely of high school students who are dedicated and proud to be at the forefront of change. The current council consists 12-15 members representing all five different schools in Saline County. They are diverse in age, race, sex, religion, and economic status, but they all have one thing in common: they want to make a difference.
Youth GrantMakers Council Grants
Applications are available now. Applications due October 12.
- Application can be written by a youth or an adult
- Projects must be for a youth activity or service
- Project locations must be within Saline County
- A plan of how the funds will be used and how they will better the community must be provided
- A follow-up report must be submitted if awarded a grant
How to Apply:
- Click on the blue “Apply Here,” button on the right.
- Login to our online grant program to start the process. If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one.
- After you login to the online grant program, click “Apply,” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter access code “GSCF” into the “Access Code” box on the left side of the screen. Available grant applications will be highlighted in blue. Click on them to apply.
Questions? Contact Katy Kitchen at the Greater Salina Community Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-823-1800.