About the Fund
The Kansas Health Foundation Fund for GSCF was established in response to the Kansas Health Foundation's second chapter of the Giving Resources to our World (GROW II) matching grant challenge.
Learn more about the GROW II program here.
What do the funds support?
- Programs and projects that support the public health of Saline County, KS, defined as:
- the protection and promotion of the health and well-beings of individuals and their communities through encouragement of healthy lifestyles, behaviors and environments.
- Grants will be made to preventative programs/projects that support healthy living.
- Grants will not be made to support health care or programs to help those that are already ill.
Who's eligible to apply?
- Grants are limited to projects and programs that support Saline County, KS.