Gayle & Evelyn Richmond Scholarship
The Gayle & Evelyn Richmond Scholarship was established to assist students in the Kansas communities of Plainville, Stockton, Natoma and Palco.
Two new renewable scholarship of at least $1,500 will be awarded.
Students graduating from high schools serving the Kansas communities of Plainville, Stockton, Natoma and Palco.
- Applicant must be in good standing qualifying for graduation from any high school serving the following Kansas communities: Plainville, Stockton, Natoma and Palco.
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant must attend an accredited college, university and/or accredited Technical School (i.e. electrical, plumbing, etc…).
- Financial need and any special circumstances of the applicant will be considered.
Scholarship recipients are eligible to apply for renewal by meeting the following criteria:
- Recipients must maintain a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Recipients may receive this scholarship for a total of 4 years.